Harvard University’s leading initiative for producing advanced knowledge on the universal, transnational, and global dimensions of the Shi’a Islamic revival from an interdisciplinary perspective.
About the Project
- A Genealogy of Conflict: An Interior View of the War in Yemen
- A Tribute to Charles Hill
- US Policy Has Invited China into the Middle East
- Zaman Founder Najah Bazzy Featured by Lays Operation Smile
- Malaysian Shi'ites Lonely Struggle
- Iran and the New Geopolitics of the Middle East: In Search of an Equilibrium